This is the classic story you loved as a child brought to new life in a musical version on the stage. Charlotte’s Web, based on the novel by E.B. White, tells the story of Charlotte the spider, Wilbur the pig, Fern the girl and her family, and the life they all share on the farm. It’s a joyous musical offering audiences of all ages a special and memorable experience. The musical score includes “Eating,” Wilbur’s humorous and heartfelt song about growing up; “Who Says We Can’t Be Friends,” a sweet duet between Wilbur and his new-found companion Charlotte; “Welcome to the Zuckerman Barn,” featuring all the animals in a hand-clapping, toe-tapping hoe-down; and “Summer,” the nostalgic chorus number which takes everyone back to their own childhoods. Charlotte’s Web, licensed by Dramatic Publishing, includes music and lyrics by Charles Strouse and book by Joseph Robinette.
|John Arable||Jordon Robischon|
|Martha Arable||Jorden Tisor|
|Avery Arable||Jenny Grace|
|Homer Zuckerman||Aaron Otten|
|Edith Zuckerman||Olivia Telecky|
|Fern Arable||Zoe Elwoods|
|Towns People||Sophia Carlson|
Farm Matinee @ Tim’s Barn, July 25 & 31 @ 2:00pm
- Ticket Prices (Tickets will not be sold onsite for the Farm Matinee’s)
- Adults/Seniors $12
- Students $8
Please note that the performance on July 31st has been moved to BHS-PAC due to air quality concerns
We hope that you are still able to join us and apologize for any inconvenience.
General admission tickets will also be available at the door.
- General Admission, no assigned seating. Please bring your own chair or blanket along.
- Outdoors – Recommend bringing sun block and bug spray.
- Carpooling is encouraged as parking will be limited.
- Aug 1st is set aside for a possible rain delay date.
BHS-PAC, July 23,24 & 28-30@7:00pm
- Ticket Prices
- Adults $18
- Seniors $16
- Students $8
- Buffalo Performing Arts Center – Buffalo High School, 877 Bison Blvd, 55313
- BCT is committed to following CDC guidelines for your safety.